Portal Release Notes
Watch this video for an Introduction to Affinity Groups and the new changes to the Campus Champions Portal!
Updates & Bug Fixes
- On the Get Help Page, a Slack Discussion link has been added for both the Northeast and CAREERS cyberteams, as well as a link to the resources page on all program sites.
- Under the navigation menu, a new option to "Submit a Ticket" has been added.
- Navigation Menu - Submit a ticket menu added
- On the home page, the “Connect to Slack” quick link is now under “Join the Team” section and the “Find expert by Tag” quick link is now under “Get Help”. section. In addition, the “Join the Team” section icon has changed to read “Community”
- All pages with forms now have helper text under any tag selector elements to help assist users
- On the "People" page, a new tab for Campus Champions has been added
- For the Affinity Group Request Form, a field for adding an email list has been implemented.
- Take a peek at the new Campus Champions image!
- Interested in joining the campus champions community? Select "Join CC" in the top right corner of the site and you will be redirected to the form for creating an account.
- Check out the updated banner featuring four bulleted quicklinks to help you begin navigating the site!
- Under the Community navigation menu, check out new and revamped pages including Current Campus Champions, Fellows Program, Student Champions, People, Affinity Groups, Blog, and Jobs.
- We implemented a small change in phrasing from “Submit a Ticket” to “Submit a Help Desk Ticket”
- Curious about the affinity groups and how they work? Navigate to the Affinity Group FAQ to find answers to common questions.
- Want to learn more about how to become a campus champion and the benefits? Check out the "Become a Campus Champion" Page to find out more!